You can search lightertraffic.com using the Quick Search or the Advanced Search.
Search is case insensitive
This means searches do not take case (capitalization) into account.
pascal finds articles containing 'pascal' or 'Pascal'
Within the search fields, the Boolean Operators AND, OR, and NOT allow you to perform searches that specify logical relationships between terms. By default, i.e. if you do not use an operator, an AND-relationship between the terms you enter is established in the full text field.
Wildcards allow you to construct a query with approximate search terms. Use a question mark (?) in or at the end of a search term to represent any one character and use an asterisk (*) to represent zero or more characters. There is one limitation to the use of wildcards: You cannot use a wildcard in a phrase enclosed in quotation marks.
adeno* finds adenovirus, adenocarcinoma, adenohypophysis, adenosine, etc.
b?nd finds bond, bend, band, bind
*ism乐动体育西班牙人 finds entries containing eg “modernism”, “realism” or “relativism”
乐动体育西班牙人 To search for documents containing an exact phrase, enclose the phrase in quotation marks. Phrase searches will not treat AND, OR, and NOT as Boolean Operators and will not strip out stop words.
"computational linguistics" finds articles in which the two words appear as a phrase
乐动体育西班牙人 computational linguistics finds articles that contain both words, apart or together
Stop words are such words as articles, pronouns, and other frequently used terms that don't normally add value to a search. These words are stripped out of a search query if they are not part of an exact phrase.
Special characters / Umlauts
乐动体育西班牙人 Feel free to use umlaut and „ß“, the system will search for both the term with umlaut and without.
Further search options are available with the Advanced Search
乐动体育西班牙人To open the Advanced Search, select the 'Advanced Search' link that is available in the quick search box. The following search criteria are available:
- Full text: the full text of all publication descriptions as well as all articles and chapters are being searched.
- Title: searches all publication titles as well as titles of articles, and chapters.
- Author: searches all authors and editors of publications, articles and chapters (if available).
- Subject: to narrow the search with the subject of a publication.
- Keywords: searches keywords for publications, articles / chapters (keywords are only available for parts of the content).
- ISBN/ISSN/DOI: searches standard journal and book numbers (print and online ISSNs, print and eBook ISBNs)